Purpose of the Position
We have a marketing/creative department that is a hive of activity across our various brands and spans in expertise from brand management to graphic design, copywriting, digital marketing, social media and more.
We are looking to add a mid to senior copywriter to our awesome team.
This position will afford you the opportunity to write across all media (print & digital) for all our brands ensuring your day will never be boring.
Key Performance Areas
• Generate Copy across all platforms (Web, social media and print)
• Ability to write blogs, articles, captions, headlines, sales material and more.
• Custodian of all copy source documents
• Proof Reading
• communications: 5 to 6 years
• proof-reading: 5 to 6 years
Candidate Requirements/Competencies Required
• Proven writing skills backed up by a portfolio of work
• The ability to rewrite copy to enhance its readability
• Good research skills and the ability to keep your knowledge up to date
• The ability to deliver high-quality work in a deadline-driven, competitive environment
• Team player willing to get stuck in on any job
• Versatility, depth and breadth of style to effectively address a variety of writing needs
• Able to keep yourself up to date on the latest trends/requirements – especially in the digital realm.
• Great people skills and able to work collaboratively
Qualifications & Experience
• Preferably 5 or more years’ experience in Copywriting
• Post Graduate in Communications and/or Marketing
• Excellent computer skills
• Working in an advertising agency an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
This position reports to Department Manager
Apply before Friday, February 7, 2020
Applicant to submit CV’s to [email protected]